Patty Goldstick has a Master’s Degree in Early Childhood and Special Education from the Bank Street College of Education. Before coming to ST, she was Director of the Temple Israel Center Nursery School in White Plains. She also ran Kulanu, a supplemental Hebrew High School in Stamford, CT and has worked as a Special Educator in dozens of Nursery schools throughout Westchester and the Bronx, helping children with special needs reach their goals. She is a founding member and former Executive Director of Congregation Tehillah in Riverdale, NY. She was also instrumental in the revitalization of Congregation B’nai Jeshurun in Manhattan where she served as the Director of Family & Youth Activities and then as Director of Programming & Volunteers.
Our staff members are hired for their warmth, experience and knowledge of child development. Teacher certifications include masters and bachelors in early childhood education. All staff are trained in CPR and Pediatric First Aid.
Licensing and Affiliations
- Licensed by NYS Office of Children and Family Services (OCFS).
- Participating member of the Jewish Education Project (formerly the Board of Jewish Education, BJENY)
- Project SEED (Supporting Children’s Early Emotional Development)
- URJ-ECE (Union for Reform Judaism- Early Childhood Education)
- The Jewish Early Childhood Association of Greater New York (JECA)