Temple Shaaray Tefila is a Reform Jewish congregation with a traditional spirit. We celebrate, teach, and observe the most worthy values and ideals of our Jewish tradition: Torah, mitzvah, and tzedakah. In doing so, we connect our members and their families to each other, to the greater Jewish community, and to Israel. Anyone who seeks a warm and vibrant Jewish community will feel comfortable in our congregation.
Top 5 Facts and Figures
- Founded in 1976, we are the largest synagogue in Northern Westchester, drawing members from Armonk, Bedford, Bedford Hills, Chappaqua, Goldens Bridge, Katonah, Pleasantville, Pound Ridge, Somers, South Salem, and other Northern Westchester areas.
- We are located on a beautiful 10 acre campus with three buildings, an awesome playground, a community garden, and a gaga pit.
- Our multi-generational community is diverse, encompassing members from a wide variety of backgrounds. We warmly welcome everyone who wants to be part of us.
- We offer a large number of excellent educational, spiritual, and social programs for people of all ages, interests, and backgrounds.
- We have a dedicated team of volunteer leaders, clergy, and staff to address our congregants’ needs.